01 February 2010

Sewing that I may Sow

As I head to South Asia to sow the seeds of the Gospel I have been sewing these little bags as a means to raise support. I want to share these bags with those that will commit to, most importantly, pray for this trip or give financially. While sewing these bags I have been blessed to pray for opportunities to sow the Gospel in South Asia. I pray the Lord will give me many opportunities to speak the truth of His gospel to those that have never heard and to encourage other believers as well.  Please pray with me for the Lord to direct me where He would have me pour out my life and sow the seed of His Gospel.

Please let me know if you would like to support this trip in any way. I would love to share a bag with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment