Here are some way overdue pictures from my time with the Summit team in January. I am so blessed to have AMAZING fellowships send me out and faithfully support me. My fellowship in NC, Summit, is a key partner to the work here in my city and I had the privilege of showing them around a little in January. I was loved on and encouraged by half of one of my favorite families and was able to make some new friends. Suprisingly enough they just happened to be from the city next to my home town!
We went to the big mosque in my city. It was my first time to actually go inside and I am so glad I was able to do this with friends! We were lucky to have a m*sl*m auto driver, who was more than happy to tell all us all he knew.
After a quick tour of my city we were able to visit the Taj Mahal! I was so glad to share my first experience here with some Summit friends! We went at sunrise and the Taj was more amazing than I had expected.
| Believe it or not but it was FREEZING that morning! |
| A mosque at the Taj Mahal |
![]() |
| We had a pretty awesome guide who showed us some great photo spots |
So not sure how I managed to spend a whole week with the Summit team and not get one group picture on my camera...oops



No comments:
Post a Comment