I have been so very blessed in my life with some really amazing friends. Last week I was reminded of this is so many ways...
My sweet friend Becca sent me an awesome birthday package that arrived while I was at my language intensive. It was full of some pretty awesome things!
Sweet little Levi( the Eggleton's son) gave me some belated birthday/Happy Easter daisies...made it feel a little more like spring!
On my last night in DD my language helper had the Eggletons and I over for dinner. I was so thankful to spend time with this sweet family again. They are precious people and very generous hosts. They even commented that my language had improved greatly since I was last there!!! ( like I said, very generous) I love that Danielle and Craig also got to know this family during their time in language. Isn't it sweet how the Father weaves our lives together in so many ways.
She worked hard all day to prepare an amazing dinner for us!
As if the Father hadn't already blessed me enough that day...I went home to a wonderful skype treat. Two of my dearest friends in the world and their families were spending the weekend together and we were able to skype. Becca and I were college roommates and her sweet baby girl and I share the name, Beth. Sarah and I were roommates during my time at Southeastern and her little Z is one of my favorite little boys. Becca and Sarah have met a few times and the Father knit their hearts together as well. I love that two of my dearest friends are now also friends and their families are an encouragement to one another. I may also be a little jealous that I did not get to be with them and love on those sweet babies. However, I am SO thankful for skype! We tried to do a little group photo that will have to do until we are all together some day.
SO BLESSED!


No comments:
Post a Comment