I finished up my time in the mountains last week. My language intensive was....well it was intense. I am super grateful for this time and think it was really beneficial. Hopefully I am out of the rut as far as language goes.
I love the market in DD. It is a fun place to explore and you can find ANYTHING there. I am so glad I was able to go back and experience it again. It was much less overwhelming this time around.
I love the market in DD. It is a fun place to explore and you can find ANYTHING there. I am so glad I was able to go back and experience it again. It was much less overwhelming this time around.
I love shoes, as many of you know, and I love being able to buy super fun shoes for only $4! What's even better if they don't have your size (which for me is often a problem here) they just climb up in the ceiling and throw down a pair until you find your size.
Strawberries are almost out of season here. Everyday the fruit walla's decorate their carts so nicely with the strawberries I couldn't resist buying them.
My last look at the mountains before I head back south...oh how I will miss them
My ride for part of the trip home...there are always some wonderful stories to share from the train ride, but not all may be suitable for the blog audience:)
Ask me some time and I can share;)





No comments:
Post a Comment