Here are some pictures around my new home. My teammate, Amy, and I will be living here for the next 3 months while we do some intensive language learning. We hope to start on Monday and can definitely use all the pr@yers we can get!
 |
The living room and kitchen table.
|
 |
| The kitchen. |
Our oven is the toaster oven-like thing and our stove top is under the window connected to the gas. Lighting the burner is always exciting, as Amy and I haven't not quite figured it out yet. You can also see our fridge is on the smaller side as well:)
 |
Bedroom
|
 |
Our first dinner at home. Okra, eggplant, cucumbers, carrots, and tomatoes.
|
 |
Just your friendly neighborhood cows:)
|
 |
We also have a wonderful view of the lower Himalayas from our roof and I hope to get a better picture soon.
So our accommodations maybe not be exactly what I am used to but we are thankful for the Father's provision and are making the best of it for the next three months. |
No comments:
Post a Comment