May he grant you your heart’s desire and fulfill all your plans!
May we shout for joy over you s@lv@tion and in the name of our G*d set up our banners!
May the Lrd fulfill all your petitions. ~ Ps. 20. 4,5
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lrd, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. ~ Jer 29.11
These are two of the passages that came to my mind as I sat pr@ising the Father with South Asian brothers and sisters this morning. I was overwhelmed just thinking of his faithfulness over the past few years. There were many times I questioned if he would ever make the path clear, if I would ever actually get to go. Many days I sat in my quiet corner and clung to these verses…waiting, wondering, hoping. My faith was so weak at times, when doors shut along the way and the path seemed unclear. I had to choose to trust that, even though I could not see, my Father could. He knew my heart’s desire, held all things together, and had plans for my good and his glory. As I sat listening to these brothers and sisters w0rship in a tongue I do not yet understand, I knew my sweet Father saw this long ago. Through waiting, heart ache, and uncertainty, this was the plan He had for me.
I am so thankful for an overwhelming sense of peace and the Lrd’s hand since I stepped off the plane. He is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment